San Mateo, California
April 7, 2020
jTask announced today that jTask Pulse™ 9.70, the premier Change Management SaaS Accelerator, used by major corporations and organizations worldwide, is scheduled for release.
Our cloud-based Software-as-a-Service features an improved user experience.
Version 9.70 News Summary:
- Technical Support during the current Covid-19 crisis.
- Our revised pricing matrix provides improved value.
- New features in Version 9.70.
1. Technical Support during the current Covid-19 crisis:
- Think of us as part of your extended team during the Covid-19 crisis. We are offering two hours per customer of advanced back-end technical support to update your organizational data.
- As always, Administrator Training is free. Contact email@example.com.
- Let us know how we can help: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Our revised pricing matrix provides improved value:
- The Manager Approval Workflow is now standard in all jTask Pulse plans.
- The software user limit for jTask Pulse’s Medium Plan increased from 15 users to 25 users.
3. New features in Version 9.70:
- In the Engage Module users can edit and save table column layouts.
- Users can create and save multiple layouts to improve data analysis, data entry, and data download.
- Your company’s Administrator can customize the course completion training status.
- Admin menu > Train > Statuses.
- Then click the Completion Status tab and add the new status.
For more information about jTask Pulse or to arrange for a demo for your team, contact email@example.com.
jTask Pulse is a trademark of jTask, Inc. Any other marks are the property of their respective owners.
Copyright 2020. jTask, Inc. All rights reserved.